problem in communication serial

How to perform a serial configuration in Python ,Azure ,windows10, i have used this code without success in my Arduino no have comunication

import serial
import time

ser = serial.Serial('COM5', 9600)
i=0

while i<180:
	ser.write(str(chr(116)))

#t = raw_input("teste")
	#print type(teste)
	#ser.println((str(chr(1160))))
	#time.sleep(1000)
print (ser.readline())

I receive this error {Module 'serial' has no 'Serial' member; maybe 'serial'?}

This is an Arduino forum. We gladly offer help for the Arduino compatible boards and the Arduino IDE. While someone with Python ,Azure or windows10 experience may be able to help, it may be a while before they come along. Better to find a forum that deals with the language that you want to use.

jpaulo69:
How to perform a serial configuration in Python ,Azure ,windows10, i have used this code without success in my Arduino no have comunication

import serial

import time

ser = serial.Serial('COM5', 9600)
i=0

while i<180:
ser.write(str(chr(116)))

#t = raw_input("teste")
#print type(teste)
#ser.println((str(chr(1160))))
#time.sleep(1000)

print (ser.readline())

I receive this error {Module 'serial' has no 'Serial' member; maybe 'serial'?}

You are loading Python into your Arduino? You are looking for Arduino serial code to receive code from a external serial device? You are looking for Python code that will talk to an Arduino?

Idahowalker:
You are loading Python into your Arduino? You are looking for Arduino serial code to receive code from a external serial device? You are looking for Python code that will talk to an Arduino?

The error continues even if the door is changed.

jpaulo69:
The error continues even if the door is changed.

The fly ate the yellow bird, 7, 9, 9 4.

I'm calling a Python code from Arduino (which controls a motor) through the python scipt on the pc