stc 15f104W data sheet required

avr_fred:
DrAzzy,

You can see the bottom six pins of the package under the 8266 antenna...

TonyM:

Are you trying to toggle the relay through the ESP8266 via wireless? or have you removed the ESP board and you're just driving the relay from the 15F104W? It't not all clear to me what you're trying to do. If you're trying to toggle the relay over an IP connection, you'll need to know the message format to send to the ESP8266 in order to toggle the relay. That information should be available from the module manufacturer. Please explain what you're attempting to do.

Ok sorry about this if there has been confusion here but i ddint want to cross post or ask this same question again as this isnt really allowed and my topic can be viewed here ESP8266 wifi module purchased from Ebay - Project Guidance - Arduino Forum

In simple terms i want to activate the relays through wifi in my web browers as i plan to use this to control the opening and closing of my sliding gates to my home.
I hope this clarifies matter.

So far all i can do is load the program through a serial to usb cable using the converter that i purchased seperatly the IDE program and the only comands i can get it to do is reduce the rate that the Led on the PCB to blink, and this is about it
It does work wirelessly and connects to my home (modem/router) and i have added an extra line to the blink program as a test trial and it seem to be responding but the onboard relay is doing nothing at this moment.