Wi-Fi Remote Control Arduino Android application.

Hello arduino friends.I created a very simple android application to control your arduino board with ethernet card
or WiFi card via WiFi ( home local network with router ).
Needs setup arduino IP,port,command code and it is ready for control your arduino and connected device.
With this system control my A/C.
I added an IR LED on arduino board.
Look there for Arduino and Ethernet shield.

You can download WiFi Remote Control android application from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=power.wifi.controller

You can download WiFi Remote Control android application from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=power.wifi.controller

Hi, I purchased a Samsung Galaxy S2 yesterday - my first Android so I am learning.
The version is Android 4.1.2. When I go to the above site and activate the install button nothing happens.The device is connected via USB.
Any suggestions gratefully received.
Austin

try downloading another item,

like a free game ( solitaire ? ) from the app store.

try downloading another item

Thanks for your reply.
Have tried without success to install another App. The Install button changes to Installed. The download page recognises my device. I don't see any activity on my Galaxy's screen and nothing appears in the downloading folder.Reinstalled the Android File Transfer application on my Macbook but this made no difference.Within a couple of hours of purchasing this Galaxy S2 I updated the software to the latest version.

I disconnected the USB connection and changed to Wi FI with Kies running.
Bingo!
The two apps downloaded without me doing anything.
I need to explore the USB connection.

If you want to download my WiFi remote control app for arduino from Google Market you must create a Google account first.
Also you can download it from Google Play application( Google Play Android Market ) insert wifi remote control arduino into search box.
Thanks.Enjoy your project!!!

Hello can i ask how did you connect your arduino to your apps? did you use any module?

Hi Friends!
I want to develop a IOT system with Android App.
I can direct connection to ESP8266. But, I do not know that how to send data. So, when I push the button on Android app, Arduino module's led have to Blink. Can you help me For Android Studio codes?

Thank you...