Control Livolo switches / Livolo switch library

Hi folks,

Sorry for not answering questions in timely manner. I didn't get immediate follow up to this post, so I thought that everyone was quite satisfied with initial idea, or not interested at all.

I'v been a bit busy doing some home automation, mostly light automation, of course (but there is auto music in bathroom and automatic wireless cat feeder. All controlled over internet, as you may have guessed :wink:

I did my best to answer your questions by PM. Here is a summary for all.

1. Wiring to control switches is extremely simple. Regarding this code: transmitter DATA to Arduino digital pin 9, GND to GND, VCC to 5V.

2. Wiring to record and analyze raw command includes some additional hardware: http://wiki.nethome.nu/lib/exe/detail.php/upm_scheme.png?id=analyzer%3Ahardware and a PC with your favourite audio recording software (I strongly recommend Audactiy)

Here you connect receiver DATA to RECEIVE point, GND to GND and GND of external 5V DC power supply, VCC to external 5V DC power supply.

MIC output should be connected to MIC in of your PC.

Please note that this does not require Arduino. Only receiver, divider, power supply and PC to record and analyze pulses.

1. I didn't try to break into Livolo protocol. Mostly because I don't have the skills to do so. Sorry guys. But I have two recorded raw samples from two different Livolo remotes. That, I guess, shoud be enough to understand protocol.

Here are download links to WAVs with 11 keypresses (order: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 0, All Off).

1. Here is an automated (sorry) translation of how I did Livolo remote imitation:

Search for "MANAGEMENT Radio switch" in the text to read about Livolo remote imitation.

So, I guess that's all. I'll try to answer your questions if there are any.