robot NOT doable for novice? or should i keep search instruction

When you post links please use the chain links icon on the toolbar to make them clickable.

jamie11:
Beside the metal parts that i've put together to make it look like an arm and screws/wires, these are included in the kit:

• 1 "Solderless Breadboard" about 2" x 8"

• There are 3 "boards" about 2" x 3"
    (one says "CNC SHELD", one says "UNO … Digital PWM", another one looks almost the same but says "Digital PWM 20-011-953 SainSmart UNO")

• 4 tiny "boards" about 1" x 3/4"

• 1 small remote control "Special for MP3"

• The sticker on the box says "Starter Kit for Arduino 20-013-308"

I found some pictures online that look somewhat like my kit:
the electronic parts: http://www.ebay.com/itm/US-Ship-Arduino-CNC-kit-UNO-R3-Shield-4-x-A4988-Drivers-/321991713978

So are you saying that your kit is not the one I linked previously:

That's SainSmart SKU 20-013-308. That CNC kit is not going to be very useful with your arm kit because the CNC kit is made for driving stepper motors but the arm is made to use servo motors.

jamie11:
the arm: 6dof Aluminium Mechanical Robotic Arm Clamp Claw Mount Robot Kit for sale online | eBay

Pert, the picture of servo ks-35 18 from your link is the one i have (the link is not in english though).

From what I can see that arm uses at least 5 servos. If you only have one you can see the problem. I don't think you could even assemble the arm without having all the servos. I see the kit says "no base". Without some sort of motor in the base the arm will not be able to rotate so it will be pretty limited in motion.

You also need to make sure that the servos you get are compatible with the kit. They need to fit the mounts and also be strong enough to hold the weight of the arm and the object the arm is holding. The lowest servo will tend to have the most load on it because it's supporting the entire arm and other servos and there will be quite a bit of leverage when the arm is extended outwards. Don't forget you need a sufficient power supply to run the servos. You definitely don't want to power it off the Uno.

Figure out the entire bill of materials (BOM) for your project and get the parts ordered. While you wait you can get to learning the basics with the parts you do have so you'll be able to program the arm to do some cool stuff once you get it finished.

jamie11:
saw one that said "sweep" and had the coding (i guess it makes the arm move in some direction?) but the problem is i don't know how to put those electronic parts together yet. I hope you guys would give me some instruction please.

Read my last reply. I already told you how to wire the servo. It's time for you to take responsibility for your own learning. We're happy to help you here but I'm not going to spoon feed you.