Paid help! Need assist with a ws2812b fastled led staff

Hi friends!

Noob here! I have been working on the Arduino for about one month or so and most of it has consisted of trying to understand other peoples codes and examples I’m trying to create my own project.

Recently I have been running into a lot of issues and getting some different opinions on how I should alter my code But I’m thinking I could use some help. I am willing to even get paid help if possible If someone who knows much more about Arduino and LED projects would be willing to get on a video session with me of some sort.

To give a little background, I am working on an LED staff based on the fastled library and an Array with 6 strips of ws2812b lights(120 leds each)

To help I’m looking for is manly in Altering my code To use button switches as opposed to using ISR and relays And also finishing Getting everything connected up And saying the code to life. I can’t imagine this project taking more than 30 minutes to an hour for a pro but I’m running into some roadblocks And could use the help. Please let me know if this is something that sounds interesting to you! I was thinking I could pay 50 bucks for the help. Thank you so much again for your time

I suggest that you post your complete code. It can be a simple change to achieve what you need.

I'm not familiar with the AdaFruit library that you use (other thread). But if you want to individually address 720 leds (6x120), an Uno is not going to do it. That will require more memory (RAM) than the Uno has.

By the way, I have not seen different opinions in the above linked thread.

Shawhin:
Hi friends!

Noob here! I have been working on the Arduino for about one month or so and most of it has consisted of trying to understand other peoples codes and examples I’m trying to create my own project.

Recently I have been running into a lot of issues and getting some different opinions on how I should alter my code But I’m thinking I could use some help. I am willing to even get paid help if possible If someone who knows much more about Arduino and LED projects would be willing to get on a video session with me of some sort.

To give a little background, I am working on an LED staff based on the fastled library and an Array with 6 strips of ws2812b lights(120 leds each)

To help I’m looking for is manly in Altering my code To use button switches as opposed to using ISR and relays And also finishing Getting everything connected up And saying the code to life. I can’t imagine this project taking more than 30 minutes to an hour for a pro but I’m running into some roadblocks And could use the help. Please let me know if this is something that sounds interesting to you! I was thinking I could pay 50 bucks for the help. Thank you so much again for your time

I've been developing code to drive tons of WS2812b's without needing much RAM. You can take a peek at my project here:

Larry's NeoPixel sketch