My camera discontinued

AWOL:
That looks like a plate camera, in which case, the leaf shutter will be almost inaudible.
The loud "clack" described earlier is not the shutter, but the mirror.

I would imagine the camera in question probably takes 4x6 or 5x7 film, and not glass plates, which declined in popularity once George Eastman developed film in 1885. One of the bellows cameras I bought was originally made for plates, but with a holder, you could use film. The general class of these cameras is called large format (as opposed to the medium format Hasselblad that the OP was mourning which just stopped production).

From the picture, it looks like it is a 'view' or 'press' camera, which is a portable camera. The Speed Graphic/Graflex cameras were the iconic cameras of this form, and were used by generations of newspaper photographers, most notably from the 1930's to the end of the 1950's. My steampunk camera (see my icon photo) is meant to pay homage to these cameras.

To the OP, while it was perhaps inevitable, I can feel your pain. I've never handled a Hasselblad, but they certainly were classic, iconic cameras.