Arduino Lightsaber

velvetwafer:
What kind of Soundfont do you use? Was it a pretty assembled Pack, or did you use that converter Tool? Is the Numbering in the Soundfont.h File in Arduino IDE important? How do you orient yourself in the Menus? So many questions.

Hey Thanks, I'd say I am you 8 weeks from now lol as I really started with minimal knowledge and just slogged though it until it eventually made sense.

Everything I have used came from Protonerd and Neskweeks (probably others, but I am not sure) work on the original LSOS before it became FX-SaberOS. Between both links it should give you enough of an idea on what to do. If I didn't have a sick little dude I'd have more time to build another one and take pics of what I did for others to follow. Ultimately though, all 88 pages of this thread has a lot of great info.

LSOS:

FX-SaberOS:

Soundfonts are on his link, just setup a folder that resembles the same structure and then follow the above LSOS info to copy them over.

If this doesn't solve it, wait and see what Protonerd recommends as he is the Guru.

Once I have the cash I am buying a few stardust boards off Protonerd. Building is a lot of fun but you cant beat the size of a pre-built board.