Code not uploading

Hello, I've made my simplified board based on Nano. I took ATmega328p (smd) from chinese bought nano, it has bootloader, but it doesnt upload code (it used to upload on that nano board).

The error i get:
avrdude: stk500_getsync(): not in sync: resp=0x00

Attaching schematics, maybe I made a mistake there?

Select Tools > Processor > ATmega328P (Old Bootloader) and then try uploading again.

pert:
Select Tools > Processor > ATmega328P (Old Bootloader) and then try uploading again.

Still same

Well..I might be able to help you, I am also working with Chinese Atmega328P-AU ICs. Can you please check these?

1. Does the IC successfully upload bootloader via ICSP?
  2. Does the Reset line normally stays high, and goes momentarily low just after 'Done compiling' shows up?
  3. Do the FT232RL IC respond to loop-back?

Your schematic is okay for normal application, but I would suggest you to upload your own bootloader, since, most possibly, the bootloader has got corrupted. Try MiniCore ATmega328P with 16Mhz external crystal and BOD at 2.7V as the bootloader, and select board as UNO, not NANO.

arijitkrhaldar:
Well..I might be able to help you, I am also working with Chinese Atmega328P-AU ICs. Can you please check these?

1. Does the IC successfully upload bootloader via ICSP?
  2. Does the Reset line normally stays high, and goes momentarily low just after 'Done compiling' shows up?
  3. Do the FT232RL IC respond to loop-back?

Your schematic is okay for normal application, but I would suggest you to upload your own bootloader, since, most possibly, the bootloader has got corrupted. Try MiniCore ATmega328P with 16Mhz external crystal and BOD at 2.7V as the bootloader, and select board as UNO, not NANO.

Thanks for help. I reuploaded new bootloader, because i also tought it was corrupted, but still same. Haven't tried loop back test yet.

I'll let You know when i check that