Constant low speed

Hello, I am Turkish. I'm sorry for English. I need to rotate the Nema 17 engine at a constant speed. The speed should be clocked. For example, 5 rpm. Is there any code that can help?

Sample code from the stepper library will help you. If you need further help let me know. I will charge though.

mugambi:
Sample code from the stepper library will help you. If you need further help let me know. I will charge though.

Hello. What is the name of the sample code?
Thanks.

Arduino ide-examples .. Stepper..

mugambi:
Arduino ide-examples .. Stepper..

I tried all the samples in this library. I don't have a tool to measure rpm. Can I make the speed both low and constant with the NE555?

sinan:
I tried all the samples in this library. I don't have a tool to measure rpm. Can I make the speed both low and constant with the NE555?

If you can't measure RPM, how were you planning on verifying that it works in the first place?

cedarlakeinstruments:
If you can't measure RPM, how were you planning on verifying that it works in the first place?

That's why I need a code that gives me the rpm that I'm sure is correct.

You can easily use the arduino itself to measure the time of rotation

cloxart:
You can easily use the arduino itself to measure the time of rotation

Based on the responses, clearly nothing will be easy for him.

cedarlakeinstruments:
Based on the responses, clearly nothing will be easy for him.

Then he should be ready to pay someone lol

cloxart:
Then he should be ready to pay someone lol

I'm ready to pay.I'll use this code for ball clock.I'll make a clock like the following link.

Do you have the motor and driver yet? See my PM for options if you’re still looking.

sinan:
If you're building a clock, the standard method is to use a synchronous motor like this one. Give it a 12VAC signal (from a transformer) and it will rotate all day at a very accurate 5RPM. No arduino needed.

As my nickname and picture here shows, building wooden clocks is one of my hobbies... In this case I strongly agree with cedarlakeinstruments, a synchronous motor is the best and simplest solution. A stepper motor will be noisy and at each single step will tend to "shake" the gears. Only thing, you should not use a "CW/CCW" motor. "CW/CCW" means that when you power it up it can start rotating in any direction at random. Look for one that has only CW or CCW in the specs, depending on the direction you want it to rotate.