Arduino MKR ETH, do I need another board to use it?

Can I use Arduino MKR ETH to connect it to ds18b20 temperature sensors and send data to thingspeak? Or do I need another board to connect Arduino MKR ETH?
Thank you!

The full product name is "MKR ETH Shield". The "Shield" part of that refers to the fact that this is an add-on accessory that you plug into one of the Arduino MRK boards. You can't use the MKR ETH Shield by itself. I suggest using it with the MKR ZERO. That's a nice board and reasonably priced.

Thanks a lot! Is there a standalone board that i can use? Like nodemcu (I connected 3 DS18B20 on it and it sends data to thingspeak with wifi)

There are currently a few boards that can be used with thingspeak.

Three of the MKR family (more to come) and the UNO WiFi V2 along with the YUN and a couple more.
MKR boards would be my choice with either the 1000 or the 1010 as front runners.

Thank you for reply, but I am looking for a solution with ethernet and not wifi. Till now MKR Zero and MKR ETH is a solution. Other suggestions?

Then get the MKR ZERO as recommended by Per as it will take your MKRETH shield if you already have that.

If not the the YUN has multiple connection ability and a LINUX core giving you even greater ability.

Should you want to do it on the cheap than a simple clone and an Ethernet shield from Ebay or amazon would suffice.