Arduino Due Windows 7 64bit drivers non working

I can't attach the picture that is showing the warning because is in italian.

The situation is this:

Arduino Mega 2560 clone is working under windows 7 64 bit and IDE 1.6.13, I've another issue but we'll see later

Arduino Due trough Arduino programming port: with any version of the IDE it doesn't work due to driver certificate problem. Ihad a look on the internet and there are many issues of this.
Windows 7 64 start to install the driver, it show "Arduino Due programming port", but before the installation finish the warning about the signature comes and the driver itself is shown with a triangle and an exclamation mark inside.
In the IDE, any version, I can't see the communication port for Arduino Due programming port.

So I tried on Win XP VM and all is working properly.

The question is this: how is possible wich all the Arduino clones have a certified driver and Arduino itself doesn't have the certification of the driver?

I've a PC an a laptop, both of them with win 7 64, I made the VM just to try in order to avoid to format the pc...

What can we do?
This one is coming a common problem, just wait the time that the people start to use more the DUE, this matter must be solved.