Which Servo should i get?

Hello, I’m a bit new to Arduino. I want to build an obatacle avoiding robot, i know everything i have to do. I just don’t understand which servo i should get. I’ve been researching but still dont know. I want the Robot to go forward, until it detects an object. After that i want the Robot to rotate or move to the either right or left, and keep going forward. Which servo is good for this? I saw “Continuous Rotation Servo - FeeTech FS5103R” by Adafruit, but I don’t know!

Continuous Rotation Servo

Yes

Hello. I actually found this other Servo, called “Futaba S3003 Standard Servo”. I’m not sure if this would also work. The other one is too expensive, since i need to pay for shipping as well.

Can you show us a drawing/picture of your robot showing where the "servo" you want fits and what it drives?

If you are looking for something to drive the wheels of a robot then that's a continuous servo or a geared motor (two or four of them).

If you are looking for something to move a rudder or a steerable wheel then that's a standard servo.

Standard servos and continuous servos are for completely different purposes and it's not clear what exactly you are trying to get.

Steve

If you are powering the wheels with the servos, you need the continuous version.
Standard servos turn ~180°