Big Problems with my Leonardo

Currently, when I attempt to upload new code to the Arduino my computer gives me an error saying that the device is unable to be recognized. "The last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned and Windows does not recognize it." "Code 45."

The RX light is constantly on even after a reset and after holding down the reset button for 8 seconds to get to the bootloader. The Arduino IDE is telling me to connect the USB cable to COM8 (unchangeable in the Arduino IDE and unknown which port that is on the computer) and then hit the reset button and the upload button at the same time. However, windows only takes about a second to reject the USB connection and bring up the error.

I have restarted my computer, uninstalled and reinstalled the Arduino IDE, uninstalled and reinstalled the device drivers and nothing is changing. I'm not sure what else to do. I heard that you can get another Arduino to reset/repair the bootloader on the other Arduino, but I'm not sure if that will work.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

More information:
-Arduino Leonardo
-IDE version 1.6.7
-I am running Windows 10.
-I have 3 USB ports and have tried all 3 of them with 3 different USB cables.
-I don't have another computer so I will have to wait until Monday to go into the Lab at my school and try it there.
-I uninstalled the generic USB drivers and the FTDI drivers
-I have Arduino Leonardo bootloader (COM4) [grayed out] listed in the under Device Manager>>Ports (Image 1)
-The Unknown USB Device keeps popping up every time I hit reset/plug the Arduino in. (Image 1)
-There were 5 Errors right at the time the Arduino stopped working, shown with windows event viewer (see image 2)

If you need more information, let me know!

Thank you in advance in for any help!

Greyed out means a bad driver, but it could be a corrupted bootloader as well.

codlink:
Greyed out means a bad driver, but it could be a corrupted bootloader as well.

Well they were the hidden/not used drivers. Not necessarily a bad driver. If it were to be a corrupted bootloader, how would I go about fixing that?