nRF24 question

hallo friends ... can anyone help me about NRF24? I am again making a control tool of BLDC motor remotely
i've tried with various tutors and references that i can about this nrf24 but the result is not satisfactory ,, because the nrf24 connections are not interconnected ...

@yushafa, have you tried the examples in this Simple nRF24L01+ Tutorial

...R

already friend @robin result is also not satisfactory ,, because the data sent is not failed..can friend @robin to try it with BLDC motor (brushless) using nrf24 it ,, please

yushafa:
already friend @robin result is also not satisfactory ,, because the data sent is not failed.

Wireless problems can be very difficult to debug so get the wireless part working on its own before you start adding any other features.

If you cannot get one of my examples working with the code exactly as I wrote it then post the programs YOU uploaded to your Arduinos and post examples of the output from the two programs.

...R

thanks my friend robin ... for the explanation ..
the problem already met .... that is in the code of the program that should be made # define CE and #define CSN be it in TX or RX while it all I did not make yesterday :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: