Arduino Engineering Kit Matlab Add-ons

The last two add-ons specified in the Arduino Engineering Kit documentation (1.3 Tools) can't be found on the Matlab Add-on Explorer.
"Your search - Arduino Engineering Kit Project Files - did not match any of the add-ons."

When trying to search for the files on the MathWorks File Exchange, it says "The file you are trying to view is not in a published state."

Where are the files available or when will they be available?

mykrae:
When trying to search for the files on the MathWorks File Exchange, it says "The file you are trying to view is not in a published state."

Hello there!

Judging by this statement, the add-ons for Matlab are not yet ready. I would also recommend making sure that you are running the latest version of Matlab, which I believe is r2018A

Hello mykrae,

I have informed our support about your issue. However bos1714 is correct, you will have to download the latest version of the software. MATLAB and Simulink licences are included in the kit as well.

If you still experience issues, please drop us an email at support (at) arduino [dot] cc

Hello Mykrae,

I'm Sravya from Arduino Customer support. To download Matlab supported Arduino Add-ons you will need the latest version of Matlab R2018a. If you have an existing matlab license, please refer to the "chapter 1.3.4 Matlab and Simulink Installations" where you can see all the required products to program the projects in the Arduino Engineering Kit.

Do not hesitate to contact us again at support(at) arduino [dot] cc, if you are unable to download the Add-ons after updating the version.

Best Regards,