Tried to update beta Chrome app

I received thank you email for beta testing. Tried to update my app but it does not recognize my account for free update. Thanks
--charlie

Hi @charliettsd,

Could you please attach a screenshot of what you see here on the Chrome Web Store page? Similarly, please attach another screenshot of what's on chrome://extensions

Thanks.

See attachments. It could be that the email account I used to sign up for beta is different from the email address that I use to log into Create.
--charlie

Have you tried to reboot your Chrome OS device? Try that out, you should see 1.0.0 in chrome://extensions afterwards, we've found rebooting is the most consistent way to make an app update.

Rebooted numerous time over the last week. Extension is still 0.0.0.14
--charlie

I was able to reproduce the issue here, the Chrome web store will not allow you to update to the latest version without a paid subscription.

The beta testing version v0.0.0.14 is identical to v1.0.0, so you are fine for now. I'll keep you posted on our progress in resolving this issue.

Thanks for the reply. Really enjoying using the chromebook for my projects. Keep up the great work.
--charlie

I see the app has been updated to 1.0.3. Is there way for me to update yet? Thanks
--charlie

Hi @charliettsd,

Could you please try to update again, the Create Chrome app now has a 5 day free trial so you can install it without a subscription. Beta testers such as yourself, have a free trial until July 1st, 2018.

You maybe be prompted to re-enable as the new version requires additional permissions.