New to surface mount and minicore

xzarida:
The minicore site says to hook the 33 pin to gnd. Kind of confused where it is.

My guess is pin 33 on that schematic is referring to the ground pad on the bottom of the QFN package version of the IC.

DrAzzy:
Like 10 cents or so from china if you want the one with the plastic housing and keying so it's impossible to insert backwards

I put those on a couple of my boards but decided I'm not a fan because they don't leave much of the female connector to grab onto so it's slow and frustrating to remove the programmer cable. That said, I've definitely connected my programmer upside down or even one row of pins over on the header a few times so there is something to be said for the keyed shroud.

xzarida:
pin 3 = PE0 what does that mean ?

It means bit 0 of port E. This is the pin notation you use if you are writing or reading the registers directly. Arduino assigns arbitrary numbers to each IO pin to make the code easier for beginners and also portable to any microcontroller. Arduino pin numbers are used with the Arduino core IO functions like pinMode, digitalWrite, digitalRead, etc. You should be aware that the use of the Arduino pin numbers does make these functions significantly slower than working directly with the registers. However, in most cases it doesn't matter and the benefits of using a standardized API greatly outweigh the overhead. MiniCore actually comes with some examples that demonstrate how to use the registers. You can find them at File > Examples > AVR C code examples when you have a MiniCore board selected from the Tools > Board menu. More information here:
https://playground.arduino.cc/Learning/PortManipulation/

xzarida:
PE1 is arduino pin 24 I believe thats A1 port ?

There is no such thing as an "A1 port". There is an A1 Arduino pin, but that's PC1.

xzarida:
So does that mean that the Es are analog ?

No. The pins marked with the An pin numbers are the Arduino analog input pins. Two of those are on port E. The rest are on port C.