4x load cell input + 1x load cell + length sensor

I have 2 projects I could do with some help on, should be fairly straight forward looking around here.

First is to have an output from a load cell and length sensor at the same time. Both outputs shown on a screen but ideally I'd like to be able to log that data on a PC in a spreadsheet.

The next is the same principle, just with 4 simultaneous load cell outputs ideally on one screen, and again if that could be outputted to a laptop running a spreadsheet that would be amazing.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

First is to have an output from a load cell and length sensor at the same time.

The only way you are going to get output from the Arduino to the PC is via the serial port. You can not make two parts of the code operate AT THE SAME TIME. You can not make two parts of the code write to the serial port AT THE SAME TIME.

You CAN, however, make them execute one right after the other, and write data to the serial port one right after the other. For most purposes, that amounts to the same thing.

Doing so it not at all difficult, so you should make some attempt to use the examples for the hardware you have, and try to merge them into one sketch.

The next is the same principle, just with 4 simultaneous load cell outputs ideally on one screen

The same problem exists here. You can't have the data being sent simultaneously. You can send the data sequentially.

What the PC does with the data is entirely up to you.