nrf24 autoack slaves with same address

Whandall:
With two PRXs on the same pipe I would expect a lot of retransmissions because the Acks will often collide.

For correct configured systems it is hard to say how many retransmissions are needed,
it depends on too many parameters.

You think oh wow these nrf24 cards are cheap, BUT they are a pita at least for me. I've been trying to use them for a few months now and i always end up building another PRXs device and adding more the the network chain.

I have "currently" 8 PRXs, there a 2 of each device except i have 4 of 1 module. So with 8 devices i only have 3 addresses "hopefully i haven't lost you yet. The collision starts getting really bad when all 8 devices start blasting the PTX with messages every 150 - 200ms. All the messages contain variables that the PTX collects and sorts then displays on a tft.

Since we only have 6 pipes to work with i figure id keep the addresses simple and let the PRXs that are duplicates of each other use the same address and pipe so im using 3 pipes for transmitting to the PRXs. So your probably right i have all these incoming packets to the PTX so they are probably crashing into each other all the time forcing me to retransmit all the time. Now im struggling to come up with a solution to all the collision. The easiest so far "only" way around it i found with my limited knowledge in nrf card is to retransmit as many times as needed, But this causes longer blocking times in the code eventually leading to more bugs.