unplugged everything
updated chrome
signed out/in to create
tried different cable

nothing works

help

also cleared cache

using genuino uno.
ive had this before but problem usually goes away after an hour or so. it's been a couple days.

lmk if i've forgotten some important info.

Hi @rideoncleveland,

What version of Chrome OS are you using?

Can you try loading a simple blink sketch? Also, do you have access to another PC that is not a Chromebook to try to upload with the regular IDE?

Version 62.0.3202.82 (Official Build) (32-bit)

looks like the latest.

no other computer, unfortunately.

no sketches load, even the simple blink.

I just updated my Chromebook to Version 62.0.3202.82 (Official Build) (64-bit).

Uploading an empty sketch and blink to my Uno worked without any issues.

Have you tried a different USB port on the Chromebook and/or different USB cables. Also, is anything plugged into the Uno apart from the USB cable?

i think its dead

I also have this problem and my arduino nano are not dead

Hi @Eric-Sanner,

Were they working before? Are the Nano's based on a ATMega328p?

i took a break hoping that things may just start working again as sometimes they do. same error. basic blink.

if it's not my uno, how can I get a checkup on my create app connection?

I have the same problem using chrome and I have tried different ports and boards but none of them work. I do not have an nano so I was not experiencing this problem on a different type of board .

Any ideas?

Hi @24divinea,

What board are you using?

24divinea:
I have the same problem using chrome and I have tried different ports and boards but none of them work. I do not have an nano so I was not experiencing this problem on a different type of board .

Any ideas?

I'm having the same issue with my Chromebook and an Elegoo Arduino Duo which is supposedly 100% compatible.

i am having the same problem with my sparkfun third party arduino uno replicated board. my board was communicating a few days ago and then suddenly i got the same error and have been for several days, pretty disappointed that im paying for an app and its not delivering any type of functionality what so ever..... even if it is .99 cents a month... :frowning: :slight_smile:

note: i went out and bought a new sparkfun board thinking perhaps i fried mine....
however, im still having the same issue. maybe, i ought to get the "official board" and give that a go?