Who are you? Where are you located?

Hi
My name is Denny George
I am an engineer by training but have interest in interaction design and sound design.
Having explored a lot of sound production via puredata, processing and c++ I am currently exploring Arduino as a tool to create sound objects.

I am currently based in Guwahati.

1 Like

Hey, I am paresh mathur and I am from Ahmedabad, Gujarat. I have been working with AVR chips for a long time. Got and arduino from a friend and have found some use of it. Still not my main tool for development, though I love to use it for testing.

1 Like

I am Ronald P Mathew.I am from Kerala.I am a highschool student.I am just begening in programming.Help me.My plan is to build an OS my self.

1 Like

Hey,

I am abhishek khandal,a hobbyist,reside in Jaipur,Rajasthan.Currently a 11th grader,and loves to tinker with arduino,makeymakey,and build something new.

1 Like

Hi. I'm Rishiraj from Guwahati, Assam.
Electronics is my hobby and Arduino is a boon for me to pursue the same. I'm always keen to make new stuff by using Arduino.
I'm also interested in attending any seminar/conference/workshop/training on Embedded Systems.

Rishiraj Adhikary

twitter.com/rishihere
+919508317221

1 Like

Hello Everyone,
I'm Shivansh Dave from Gujarat. I'm an another Arduino enthusiast like u all. :slight_smile:
Here for learning something new and interesting.
I'm new in electronics, and just recently got my first board and made one autonomous.
Hope i would satisfy my self through advanced learning of uC programming through Arduino from here. :slight_smile:

Really nice to see you all here.
Regards,
-SD

1 Like

Hello all,

This is Ramesh Nair from India working as a Internet marketing manger. Nice to see this section here.

1 Like

Hi ,

I am from Hyderabad working as a Software developer..
Just want to start exploring Arduino...

Thanks
Yakub Pasha

1 Like

Hi to all,

I'm Roberto, living in Italy (Rome). Hardware and software designer, developer and ... still enthusiast (after some 35 years XD )
studied physics (HEP) here and worked in the USA for awhile.

...really nice forum populated by really nice folks! :smiley:

1 Like

Hello :slight_smile:
I'm Karthik from Mangalore. Currently pursuing my final year BE in PACE. Planning to use an arduino in my final year project. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello,

I am Chandran from Chennai. Retired from Govt. Service. I have no formal education
in electronics but am an electronic enthusiast and have learnt quite a lot over the years.
Got my arduino board and 'A Quick Start Guide' recently. Nice to know there are lot of
people on the forum from India and chennai

1 Like

Hi,

I am Jayprakash Shet. It is great to know that we have now got India forum also.

We are into Home & Industrial automation business. We also design & develop new electronics products based on latest controllers including ARM.

We have many products that can be used with Arduino boards. We will have many blog posts dedicated to Arduino in near future. So do drop by !

1 Like

satyawan from rohtak haryana.

1 Like

This is Harshad, from Pune, India.
I am a mechanical engineer by day, and have just discovered electronics and the Arduino. A n00b in both, so am starting from scratch. Good to see a great community here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hmmm... myself from Kolkata.

1 Like

Hi!

I'm Nishal N.S. from Mangalore. I'm doing my B.Tech. Mechanical Engineering in NITK, Surathkal. Using Arduino for hobby projects.

Thank you very much for the India page.

1 Like

Hi,

Dhaval Patel here. I am a mechanical engineer located in ahemedabad which is interested in Electronics because machine needs controller. I want to develop a CNC router and Laser Cutter and for that i came to contact in Arduino. It is great thing as we know.

Hope, we will make together this possible.

If you you want to do any mechanical analysis ( structural) than contact me.

1 Like

hi friends, iam adalarasu, hailing from madurai, tamilnadu, iam a masters engg grad presently involved in the business of construction products manufacture. iam an electronics enthu having min knowhow abt electronics. iam in the phase of automating my industrial process, now i have found arduino, i need help from one and all of this forum.
bye for now!

1 Like

I am Eshan Singh, in Pune, Maharashtra; I am an Arduino fan attending Blue Ridge Educational Institute. I love to work with electronics, especially when it comes to software. I believe in the potential of Arduino, and so I am even trying to build a laptop with it. It is amazing that such a diverse community can come together and discuss so many things and help each other.

All hail the Arduino Way!

1 Like

sila moc i potega

1 Like