Arduino WordClock

saturno:
How can I use such a character in a month string? Let's say "Março" that means March?

If your using Windows then you could use character map to build the string up using the characters you need and then copy/paste into the sketch. As your matrix is a higher density you probably don't need the extra wide font I use and could maybe find/define the entire ASCII set with little problem.

I think I don't understand.
Consider that the string you defined as March is written like this: Márch (acute in a).
Consider that the "á" (acute a) is defined at the position 128 (0x80) and that you are able to show it alone in the scrolling text (I'm not at this moment).
How do you redefine the code for March string in the following code so is shows as Márch (small a with acute) and not March?

If you have defined the acute a (á) as character 0x80 then using Windows Character Map program just select the 'System' font and make up the string you need and then copy/paste it into your sketch. As an example I did this and end up with 'M€rch'. In the system font the a looks like a vertical bar but in the forum font it looks like a euro currency sign.

Thanks for your time and help.
If I get time I will investigate the problem of going beyond character 0x7F
[/quote]