Need some help with a circuit

I bought this arm a while ago, also inspired by Larry's blog. But to reiterate what cr0sh said - serious position control with the arm in its standard, out-of-the-box configuration is almost impossible. In fact, I found out this year that my university bought this arm to see if they could do anything with w/regards to position control, and a few projects were done on it. The conclusion? The gear slip makes it almost impossible. If it is at all possible, it will require some serious, serious control techniques.

And you said it only has to be able to roughly (you should make sure you know your own definition of 'get close', by the way) reproduce locations... well you'll also have to find a way to make your control solution not let errors from gear slip become cumulative.

This is really not a beginners project.

And something I don't believe anyone's pointed out yet - when you were asked for a 'schematic', I think they were talking about a circuit diagram. Your breadboard layout is a kind of... abstract circuit diagram, I suppose, but as Grumpy_Mike pointed out, nobody's going to sit and decode that into a proper cct diagram for you, you need to do it yourself.

You've obviously invested a lot already, so good luck with it!