Help write a story.

I was hoping that everyone might come together to write a story. If you want to make a contribution, copy the story from the post above yours and add just 1 sentence. Try to wait and give others a chance to add a few lines before adding again. Be as random as you want, but try to keep it clean and readable. Lets see where it goes.

Last night I had a dream of geat idea for an arduino project.

Last night I had a dream of geat idea for an arduino project. I had become really cheesed off with blinking LEDs and I needed a challenge

...R

Last night I had a dream of geat idea for an arduino project. I had become really cheesed off with blinking LEDs and I needed a challenge.
I thought of creating an AI capable of defining "geat".

Last night I had a dream of geat idea for an arduino project. I had become really cheesed off with blinking LEDs and I needed a challenge.

So I posted on the Arduino forum to see if anyone had a code for that and some guy named Paul called me an idiot and told me to post my code.

So I posted on the Arduino forum to see if anyone had a code for that and some guy named Paul called me an idiot and told me to post my code.

Then a guy called Tom, tried to tell me how to use the forum... then wanted a circuit diagram, so I used my Fritzy App and sent him one.

When Paul and Tom saw the Fritzy App they both went off the deep end. So II re-post with an Eagle print, this calm then down. But now I'm afraid to post the program, but I need help so here it goes.

[code]
// AI Program for "geat" //

void setup() {
  // put your setup code here, to run once:

}

void loop() {
  // put your main code here, to run repeatedly:

Start

Stop
}

[/code]

What goes in-between?

When Paul and Tom saw the Fritzy App they both went off the deep end. So II re-post with an Eagle print, this calm then down. But now I'm afraid to post the program, but I need help so here it goes.

[code]

void setup() {

}

void loop() {

Start

Stop
}

What goes in-between?
a couple of "goes too" statements......

[/code]

[Stage directions] Guys, you need to include all the existing text in your replies so that at every stage there is a complete story [/Stage directions]

...R

Then a guy called Tom, tried to tell me how to use the forum... then wanted a circuit diagram, so I used my Fritzy App and sent him one.

Code: [Select]

[code]

void setup() {

}

void loop() {

Start

Stop
}

What goes in-between?

[/code]
[Stage directions] Guys, you need to include all the existing text in your replies so that at every stage there is a complete story [/Stage directions]
[Stage directions] Will do .... :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: [/Stage directions]
[Stage directions] Tom points out that the continuity of the thread will be destroyed if we don't.
Otherwise someone will not be able to comprehend our prattling.... [/Stage directions]

void setup() {

}

void loop() {

Start

Stop
}

What goes in-between?
a couple of   "goes too" statements......

[Stage directions] Will do .... :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: [/Stage directions]
[Stage directions] Tom points out that the continuity of the thread will be destroyed if we don't.
Otherwise someone will not be able to comprehend our prattling.... [/Stage directions]

Once again it feels like home. I can feel the love of this place with all the helpful hints. But please write the program so I can get an "A" in my class. No rush I need it by tonight.

void setup() {

}

void loop() {

Start

Stop
}

What goes in-between?
a couple of   "goes too" statements......

What goes in-between?

[Stage directions] Will do .... :) :) :) [/Stage directions]

Once again it feels like home. I can feel the love of this place with all the helpful hints. But please write the program so I can get an "A" in my class. No rush I need it by tonight.

By TONIGHT???? Have you got all your GNDs connected...What have you been doing all this semester?

void setup() {

}

void loop() {

Start

Stop
}

What goes in-between?

What goes in-between?

By TONIGHT???? Have you got all your GNDs connected...What have you been doing all this semester?

Making LEDs go on-off-on-off-on-off

void setup() {

}

void loop() {

Start

Stop
}

What goes in-between?

What goes in-between?

But when I asked my class mate if my project was working he said YES - NO - YES - NO - YES - NO. Should I get another friend?

...R

void setup() {

}

void loop() {

Start

Stop
}

What goes in-between?

What goes in-between?

But when I asked my class mate if my project was working he said YES - NO - YES - NO - YES - NO. Should I get another friend? I think I will ask on the Arduino Forum (hmmm...what board to post in?).

void setup() {

}

void loop() {
Start
Stop
}

What goes in-between?

[Stage directions] Will do .... :) :) :) [/Stage directions]

But when I asked my class mate if my project was working he said YES - NO - YES - NO - YES - NO. Should I get another friend? I think I will ask on the Arduino Forum (hmmm...what board to post in?).

YOU have a friend?
YOU didn't tell us that in your original post >:( >:( >:( >:(