Problem with connector between Arduino and MS SQL Server

Hi everybody. After having surfed the network for a long time I found a direct connector between MS SQL server and arduino. The project I try to do is based on sending sensor values and recording them in the database. The idea is to not use any connector between arduino and SQL.
The problem is that the program does not compile (I mean the connector library example). I attach the libraries. Is there any other direct connector between SQL and Arduino?

Thanks!!

Link: GitHub - mustafakemalgilor/arduino-mssql: A TDS 7.0 implementation for Arduino, allowing connection to Microsoft SQL Server and running queries. (using UIPEthernet or Ethernet)

UIPEthernet-master.zip (543 KB)

arduino-mssql-master.zip (14.9 KB)

I'm not opening zip files. Post your sketch directly. Post links to the libraries. Post your error messages.

I find it fairly straight forward to make an HTTP endpoint and handle the SQL on the server. It also creates an opportunity for a good API.

Links:

Arduino to sql: GitHub - mustafakemalgilor/arduino-mssql: THIS PROJECT IS NOW DEPRECATED; PLEASE USE TDSLITE INSTEAD! https://github.com/mustafakemalgilor/tdslite A TDS 7.0 implementation for Arduino, allowing connection to Microsoft SQL Server and running queries. (using UIPEthernet or Ethernet)

UIPethernet: GitHub - UIPEthernet/UIPEthernet: UIPEthernet library for Arduino IDE,Eclipse with arduino plugin and MBED/SMeshStudio (AVR,STM32F,ESP8266,Intel ARC32, Nordic nRF51, Teensy boards,Realtek Ameba(RTL8195A,RTL8710)), ENC28j60 network chip. Compatible with Wiznet W5100 Ethernet library API.

//Included by myself!!!
#include <Dhcp.h>
#include <Dns.h>
#include <ethernet_comp.h>
#include <UIPClient.h>
#include <UIPEthernet.h>
#include <UIPServer.h>
#include <UIPUdp.h>
//Included by myself!!!

#include <Ethernet.h>
#include "sqlard.h"

uint8_t Ethernet_MacAddr[6] = { 0x74, 0x69, 0x69, 0x2D, 0x30, 0x31 }; /* MAC ADRESİ */
static byte Static_IPAddr[] = { 172, 16, 1, 2 };
static byte Gateway_IPAddr[] = { 172, 16, 1, 1 };
static byte Subnet_Mask[] = { 255, 255, 0, 0 };
EthernetClient client;

SQLard MSSQL(Gateway_IPAddr, 1433, &client);
void setup() {
  // put your setup code here, to run once:
  Serial.begin(115200);
  while (!Serial);
  Ethernet.begin(Ethernet_MacAddr, Static_IPAddr, Gateway_IPAddr, Gateway_IPAddr, Subnet_Mask);
  if (MSSQL.connect())
  {
    MSSQL.setCredentials(L"arduino", L"ard_login", L"ard_password", L"hostx");
    MSSQL.login();
  }

}

void loop() {
  // put your main code here, to run repeatedly:
  int loop_count = 0;
  delay(5000);

long affected_rows = MSSQL.executeNonQuery(L"INSERT INTO [dbo].[test]([data]) VALUES('deger1234') ");
  long yeni = MSSQL.executeNonQuery(L"DROP TABLE [dbo].[test23]");
  Serial.print(affected_rows);
  Serial.println(" row(s) affected.");
  if (!client) {
    Serial.println("disconnecting.");
    client.stop();
  }
  if (++loop_count == 10)
  {
    MSSQL.executeNonQuery(L"DELETE FROM [dbo].[test]");
    loop_count = 0;
  }
}

Errors (some of them):

In file included from sqlard_test.ino:5:0:
C:\Users\Fer\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino_uip-master/UIPClient.h:25:2: warning: #import is a deprecated GCC extension [-Wdeprecated]
#import "Client.h"
^
C:\Users\Fer\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino_uip-master/UIPClient.h:26:2: warning: #import is a deprecated GCC extension [-Wdeprecated]
#import "utility/mempool.h"
^
C:\Users\Fer\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino_uip-master/UIPClient.h:29:4: warning: #import is a deprecated GCC extension [-Wdeprecated]
#import "utility/uip.h"
^
In file included from C:\Users\Fer\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino_uip-master/UIPEthernet.h:34:0,
from sqlard_test.ino:6:
C:\Users\Fer\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino_uip-master/UIPServer.h:23:2: warning: #import is a deprecated GCC extension [-Wdeprecated]
#import "Server.h"
^
In file included from C:\Users\Fer\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino_uip-master/UIPEthernet.h:34:0,
C:\Users\Fer\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino_uip-master/UIPServer.h:24:2: warning: #import is a deprecated GCC extension [-Wdeprecated]
#import "UIPClient.h"
^
In file included from C:\Users\Fer\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino_uip-master/UIPUdp.h:23:0,
from C:\Users\Fer\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino_uip-master/Dhcp.h:7,
from sqlard_test.ino:2:
C:\Users\Fer\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino_uip-master/ethernet_comp.h:5:24: error: redefinition of 'class UIPClient'
#define EthernetClient UIPClient
^
C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\Ethernet\src/EthernetClient.h:8:7: note: in expansion of macro 'EthernetClient'
class EthernetClient : public Client {
^
C:\Users\Fer\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino_uip-master/UIPClient.h:63:7: error: previous definition of 'class UIPClient'
class UIPClient : public Client {
^
In file included from C:\Users\Fer\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino_uip-master/UIPUdp.h:23:0,
C:\Users\Fer\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino_uip-master/ethernet_comp.h:6:24: error: redefinition of 'class UIPServer'
#define EthernetServer UIPServer
^
C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\Ethernet\src/EthernetServer.h:8:7: note: in expansion of macro 'EthernetServer'
class EthernetServer :
^
C:\Users\Fer\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino_uip-master/UIPServer.h:26:7: error: previous definition of 'class UIPServer'
class UIPServer : public Server {
^
C:\Users\Fer\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino_uip-master/ethernet_comp.h:4:18: error: conflicting declaration 'EthernetClass UIPEthernet'
#define Ethernet UIPEthernet
^
Error de compilación

//Included by myself!!!
#include <Dhcp.h>
#include <Dns.h>
#include <ethernet_comp.h>
#include <UIPClient.h>
#include <UIPEthernet.h>
#include <UIPServer.h>
#include <UIPUdp.h>
//Included by myself!!!

Why? Why did you stuck a bunch of useless #include statements in your code?

PaulS:
Why? Why did you stuck a bunch of useless #include statements in your code?

Oh, some of them are useless, but I only need one or two. Otherwise, I get another error.

Thee_Captain:
I find it fairly straight forward to make an HTTP endpoint and handle the SQL on the server. It also creates an opportunity for a good API.

How about put your money where your mouth is and show some code?

but I only need one or two. Otherwise, I get another error.

Which one(s)? What error?

The compiler is VERY specific. You need to learn to be, too.

PaulS:
Which one(s)? What error?

The compiler asked me for the UIPethernet library.

fernando1828:
The compiler asked me for the UIPethernet library.

Show us the code without all the unnecessary #include statements, and exactly how the compiler asked you for the UIPethernet library.

The compiler is I is a crusty old f*ck, and doesn't ask for anything. It simply demands perfection.

Show us the code without all the unnecessary #include statements, and exactly how the compiler asked you for the UIPethernet library.

#include <Ethernet.h>
#include "sqlard.h"

uint8_t Ethernet_MacAddr[6] = { 0x74,0x69,0x69,0x2D,0x30,0x31 }; /* MAC ADRESİ */
static byte Static_IPAddr[] = { 172,16,1,2 };            
static byte Gateway_IPAddr[] = { 172,16,1,1 };
static byte Subnet_Mask[] = { 255,255,0,0 };
EthernetClient client;

SQLard MSSQL(Gateway_IPAddr, 1433, &client);
void setup() {
  // put your setup code here, to run once:
  Serial.begin(115200);
  while (!Serial); 
  Ethernet.begin(Ethernet_MacAddr, Static_IPAddr, Gateway_IPAddr, Gateway_IPAddr, Subnet_Mask);
  if(MSSQL.connect())
  {
      MSSQL.setCredentials(L"arduino", L"ard_login",L"ard_password",L"hostx");
      MSSQL.login();
  }

}

void loop() {
  // put your main code here, to run repeatedly:
  int loop_count = 0;
  delay(5000);

long affected_rows = MSSQL.executeNonQuery(L"INSERT INTO [dbo].[test]([data]) VALUES('deger1234') ");
  long yeni = MSSQL.executeNonQuery(L"DROP TABLE [dbo].[test23]");
  Serial.print(affected_rows);
  Serial.println(" row(s) affected.");
  if (!client) {
    Serial.println("disconnecting.");
    client.stop();
  }
  if(++loop_count == 10)
  {
    MSSQL.executeNonQuery(L"DELETE FROM [dbo].[test]");
    loop_count = 0;
  }
}

The compiler is I is a crusty old f*ck, and doesn't ask for anything. It simply demands perfection.

Sure, I'm not perfect, thats why I am here!!!. I am using Arduino 1.6.5.
Error:

Opciones de compilación cambiadas, reconstruyendo todo
In file included from sqlard_test.ino:2:0:
C:\Users\Fer\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino-mssql-master/sqlard.h:13:27: fatal error: UIPEthernet.h: No such file or directory
#include <UIPEthernet.h>
^
compilation terminated.
Error de compilación

C:\Users\Fer\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino-mssql-master/sqlard.h:13:27: fatal error: UIPEthernet.h: No such file or directory
   #include <UIPEthernet.h>

If you think that that means that you need to add the same single statement to your sketch, what happens when you do that?

What it looks to me like is that you haven't downloaded and/or properly installed the UIPEthernet library.

PaulS:

#include <UIPEthernet.h>

If you think that that means that you need to add the same single statement to your sketch, what happens when you do that?

I got many errors, I've posted them before. (see my post # 2)

PaulS:
What it looks to me like is that you haven't downloaded and/or properly installed the UIPEthernet library.

I think the same, but I don't realice what Im doing wrong.

ieee488:
How about put your money where your mouth is and show some code?

Challenge accepted.

This is based off the ESP32 BasicHttpClient.ino example sketch. I thinned out some of it and moved the get request to its own function. That way it can be called by specialty "sensor" (anything really) functions.

You could do a similar sketch with Arduino's Ethernet WebClient example.

/**
 * BasicHTTPClient.ino
 *  Created on: 24.05.2015
 */

#include <Arduino.h>

#include <WiFi.h>
#include <WiFiMulti.h>
#include <HTTPClient.h>

#define USE_SERIAL Serial

WiFiMulti wifiMulti;
const char* ssid = "your_SSID";
const char* pass = "your_password";

char getURI[128] = "http://example.com/index.html";
//char getURI[128] = "http://example.com/flabberwab.html"; //404 Not Found - Test Response
//char getURI[128] = "http://example.com/device/5/sensor/251";

#define SENSOR_PIN 26

void setup() {
    USE_SERIAL.begin(115200);
    delay(3000);
    wifiMulti.addAP(ssid, pass);

pinMode(SENSOR_PIN, INPUT);

getRequest(getURI);
    delay(2000);
}

void loop() {
//  getRequest(getURI);
//  delay(5000);
  saveSensorValue();
  delay(5000);
}

void saveSensorValue(){
  char myDeviceEndPoint[128] = "http://example.com/device/5"; //your device endpoint
  int sensorVal = -1;
  char buf[12] = "";
  sensorVal = digitalRead(SENSOR_PIN);
  strcat(myDeviceEndPoint, "/sensor/"); //your sensor endpoint concatenated to your device endpoint
  strcat(myDeviceEndPoint, itoa(sensorVal, buf, 10) );
  getRequest(myDeviceEndPoint);
}

void getRequest(char* requestURI){
    // wait for WiFi connection
    if((wifiMulti.run() == WL_CONNECTED)) {
        HTTPClient http;
        USE_SERIAL.println("");
        http.begin(requestURI);

USE_SERIAL.print("[HTTP] GET...\n");
        USE_SERIAL.println(requestURI);

// start connection and send HTTP header
        int httpCode = http.GET();

// httpCode will be negative on error
        if(httpCode > 0) {
            // HTTP header has been send and Server response header has been handled
            USE_SERIAL.printf("[HTTP] Response code: %d\n", httpCode);

//request made it to the server
            //and has sent back a response
            if(httpCode == HTTP_CODE_OK) {
                String payload = http.getString();
                USE_SERIAL.println(payload);
            }
        } else {
          //Request did not reach the server
          USE_SERIAL.printf("[HTTP] Request failed, error: %s\n", http.errorToString(httpCode).c_str());
        }

http.end();
    }
}

Hey thank you very much for the answers, but let's not lose the goal:I want to connect the arduino with SQL directly with the program I've posted before.

Thanks!

I got many errors, I've posted them before. (see my post # 2)

Post #2 is not yours. Post #3 is, but that code contains a whole sh*tload of #include statements.

I want to see the code, and the compiler errors, where your added #include statements include ONLY UIPEthernet.h.

OK, I get (some of them):

n file included from C:\Users\Fer\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino_uip-master/UIPEthernet.h:33:0,
from C:\Users\Fer\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino-mssql-master/sqlard.h:13,
C:\Users\Fer\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino_uip-master/UIPClient.h:25:2: warning: #import is a deprecated GCC extension [-Wdeprecated]
#import "Client.h"
^
C:\Users\Fer\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino_uip-master/UIPClient.h:26:2: warning: #import is a deprecated GCC extension [-Wdeprecated]
#import "utility/mempool.h"
^
C:\Users\Fer\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino_uip-master/UIPClient.h:29:4: warning: #import is a deprecated GCC extension [-Wdeprecated]
#import "utility/uip.h"
^
from C:\Users\Fer\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino-mssql-master/sqlard.h:13,
C:\Users\Fer\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino_uip-master/UIPServer.h:23:2: warning: #import is a deprecated GCC extension [-Wdeprecated]
#import "Server.h"
^
C:\Users\Fer\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino_uip-master/UIPServer.h:24:2: warning: #import is a deprecated GCC extension [-Wdeprecated]
#import "UIPClient.h"
^
C:\Users\Fer\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino-mssql-master/sqlard.h:97:31: warning: non-static data member initializers only available with -std=c++11 or -std=gnu++11 [enabled by default]
SQLardRowElement * prev = nullptr;
^
C:\Users\Fer\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino-mssql-master/sqlard.h:97:31: error: 'nullptr' was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\Fer\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino-mssql-master/sqlard.h:157:31: warning: non-static data member initializers only available with -std=c++11 or -std=gnu++11 [enabled by default]
SQLardRowElement * root = nullptr;
^
C:\Users\Fer\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino-mssql-master/sqlard.h:159:31: warning: non-static data member initializers only available with -std=c++11 or -std=gnu++11 [enabled by default]
SQLardRowElement * head = nullptr;
^
C:\Users\Fer\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino-mssql-master/sqlard.h:160:35: warning: non-static data member initializers only available with -std=c++11 or -std=gnu++11 [enabled by default]
SQLardRowElement * current = nullptr;
^
C:\Users\Fer\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino-mssql-master/sqlard.h:157:31: error: 'nullptr' was not declared in this scope
SQLardRowElement * root = nullptr;
^
C:\Users\Fer\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino-mssql-master/sqlard.h:159:31: error: 'nullptr' was not declared in this scope
SQLardRowElement * head = nullptr;
^
C:\Users\Fer\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino-mssql-master/sqlard.h:160:35: error: 'nullptr' was not declared in this scope
SQLardRowElement * current = nullptr;
^
C:\Users\Fer\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino-mssql-master/sqlard.h: In member function 'void SQLardRowList::Free()':
C:\Users\Fer\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino-mssql-master/sqlard.h:120:18: error: 'nullptr' was not declared in this scope
while (node != nullptr)
^
C:\Users\Fer\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino-mssql-master/sqlard.h: In member function 'void SQLardRowList::Enqueue(T)':
C:\Users\Fer\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino-mssql-master/sqlard.h:138:15: error: 'nullptr' was not declared in this scope
if (root == nullptr)
^
C:\Users\Fer\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino-mssql-master/sqlard.h: In member function 'void SQLardRowList::MoveNext()':
C:\Users\Fer\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino-mssql-master/sqlard.h:147:18: error: 'nullptr' was not declared in this scope
if (current != nullptr)
^
C:\Users\Fer\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino-mssql-master/sqlard.h: In member function 'bool SQLardRowList::isEmpty()':
C:\Users\Fer\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino-mssql-master/sqlard.h:154:34: error: 'nullptr' was not declared in this scope
bool isEmpty() { return root == nullptr; }
^
C:\Users\Fer\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino-mssql-master/sqlard.h: In static member function 'static size_t SQLardUtil::sqlard_wcslen(const wchar_t*)':
C:\Users\Fer\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino-mssql-master/sqlard.h:314:12: error: 'nullptr' was not declared in this scope
if (s == nullptr)
^
C:\Users\Fer\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino-mssql-master/sqlard.h: In static member function 'static wchar_t* SQLardUtil::sqlard_wmemcpy(void*, const wchar_t*, size_t)':
C:\Users\Fer\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino-mssql-master/sqlard.h:329:12: error: 'nullptr' was not declared in this scope
if (s == nullptr || d == nullptr)
^
C:\Users\Fer\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino-mssql-master/sqlard.h: In static member function 'static SQLardColumnData* SQLardColumnData::ParseColumnData(uint8_t*, size_t&)':
C:\Users\Fer\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino-mssql-master/sqlard.h:460:9: error: 'SQLardDataType' is not a class or namespace
case SQLardDataType::BITTYPE:
^
C:\Users\Fer\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino-mssql-master/sqlard.h:461:9: error: 'SQLardDataType' is not a class or namespace
case SQLardDataType::INT1TYPE:
^
C:\Users\Fer\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino-mssql-master/sqlard.h:462:9: error: 'SQLardDataType' is not a class or namespace
case SQLardDataType::INT2TYPE:
^
C:\Users\Fer\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino-mssql-master/sqlard.h:463:9: error: 'SQLardDataType' is not a class or namespace
case SQLardDataType::INT4TYPE:
^
C:\Users\Fer\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino-mssql-master/sqlard.h:464:9: error: 'SQLardDataType' is not a class or namespace
case SQLardDataType::INT8TYPE:
^
C:\Users\Fer\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino-mssql-master/sqlard.h:465:9: error: 'SQLardDataType' is not a class or namespace
case SQLardDataType::DATETIMETYPE:
^
C:\Users\Fer\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino-mssql-master/sqlard.h:466:9: error: 'SQLardDataType' is not a class or namespace
case SQLardDataType::FLT4TYPE:
^
C:\Users\Fer\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino-mssql-master/sqlard.h:467:9: error: 'SQLardDataType' is not a class or namespace
case SQLardDataType::FLT8TYPE:
^
C:\Users\Fer\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino-mssql-master/sqlard.h:469:9: error: 'SQLardDataType' is not a class or namespace
case SQLardDataType::DECIMALNTYPE:
^
C:\Users\Fer\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino-mssql-master/sqlard.h:470:9: error: 'SQLardDataType' is not a class or namespace
case SQLardDataType::NUMERICNTYPE:
^
C:\Users\Fer\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino-mssql-master/sqlard.h:480:9: error: 'SQLardDataType' is not a class or namespace
case SQLardDataType::IMAGETYPE:
^
C:\Users\Fer\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino-mssql-master/sqlard.h:481:9: error: 'SQLardDataType' is not a class or namespace
case SQLardDataType::NTEXTTYPE:
^
C:\Users\Fer\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino-mssql-master/sqlard.h:482:9: error: 'SQLardDataType' is not a class or namespace
case SQLardDataType::TEXTTYPE:
^
C:\Users\Fer\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino-mssql-master/sqlard.h:490:9: error: 'SQLardDataType' is not a class or namespace
case SQLardDataType::BIGVARBINTYPE:
^
C:\Users\Fer\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino-mssql-master/sqlard.h:491:9: error: 'SQLardDataType' is not a class or namespace
case SQLardDataType::BIGVARCHRTYPE:
^
^
Error de compilación

#import "Client.h"
^

Why don't you start by fixing this way-outdated library to use #include, instead of #import?

Ok, now i get:

In file included from C:\Users\Fer\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino_uip-master/UIPEthernet.h:28:0,
C:\Users\Fer\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino_uip-master/ethernet_comp.h:4:18: error: conflicting declaration 'EthernetClass UIPEthernet'
#define Ethernet UIPEthernet
^
C:\Users\Fer\AppData\Roaming\Arduino15\packages\MightyCore\hardware\avr\2.0.0\libraries\Ethernet\src/Ethernet.h:81:22: note: in expansion of macro 'Ethernet'
extern EthernetClass Ethernet;
^
C:\Users\Fer\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino_uip-master/UIPEthernet.h:125:25: error: 'UIPEthernet' has a previous declaration as 'UIPEthernetClass UIPEthernet'
extern UIPEthernetClass UIPEthernet;
^
In file included from C:\Users\Fer\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino_uip-master/UIPEthernet.h:28:0,
C:\Users\Fer\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino_uip-master/ethernet_comp.h:7:21: error: redefinition of 'class UIPUDP'
#define EthernetUDP UIPUDP
^
C:\Users\Fer\AppData\Roaming\Arduino15\packages\MightyCore\hardware\avr\2.0.0\libraries\Ethernet\src/Ethernet.h:86:7: note: in expansion of macro 'EthernetUDP'
class EthernetUDP : public UDP {
^
In file included from C:\Users\Fer\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino_uip-master/Dhcp.h:7:0,
from C:\Users\Fer\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino_uip-master/UIPEthernet.h:30,
C:\Users\Fer\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino_uip-master/UIPUdp.h:43:7: error: previous definition of 'class UIPUDP'
class UIPUDP : public UDP
^
C:\Users\Fer\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino_uip-master/ethernet_comp.h:5:24: error: redefinition of 'class UIPClient'
#define EthernetClient UIPClient
^
C:\Users\Fer\AppData\Roaming\Arduino15\packages\MightyCore\hardware\avr\2.0.0\libraries\Ethernet\src/Ethernet.h:147:7: note: in expansion of macro 'EthernetClient'
class EthernetClient : public Client {
^
In file included from C:\Users\Fer\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino_uip-master/UIPEthernet.h:33:0,
C:\Users\Fer\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino_uip-master/UIPClient.h:63:7: error: previous definition of 'class UIPClient'
class UIPClient : public Client {
^
C:\Users\Fer\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino_uip-master/ethernet_comp.h:6:24: error: redefinition of 'class UIPServer'
#define EthernetServer UIPServer
^
C:\Users\Fer\AppData\Roaming\Arduino15\packages\MightyCore\hardware\avr\2.0.0\libraries\Ethernet\src/Ethernet.h:180:7: note: in expansion of macro 'EthernetServer'
class EthernetServer : public Server {
^
C:\Users\Fer\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino_uip-master/UIPServer.h:26:7: error: previous definition of 'class UIPServer'
class UIPServer : public Server {
^
In file included from sqlard_test.ino:4:0:
C:\Users\Fer\AppData\Roaming\Arduino15\packages\MightyCore\hardware\avr\2.0.0\libraries\Ethernet\src/Ethernet.h:197:7: error: redefinition of 'class DhcpClass'
class DhcpClass {
^
In file included from C:\Users\Fer\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino_uip-master/UIPEthernet.h:30:0,
C:\Users\Fer\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino_uip-master/Dhcp.h:139:7: error: previous definition of 'class DhcpClass'
class DhcpClass {
^
Multiple libraries were found for "Ethernet.h"
Used: C:\Users\Fer\AppData\Roaming\Arduino15\packages\MightyCore\hardware\avr\2.0.0\libraries\Ethernet
Not used: C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\Ethernet
Error de compilación

Used: C:\Users\Fer\AppData\Roaming\Arduino15\packages\MightyCore\hardware\avr\2.0.0\libraries\Ethernet
Not used: C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\Ethernet

MightyCore? It's time you told us what board you are compiling for.