Priceless in a really sad way.

What makes you think they need ammo? Way before this happens, and it well may not,, the 'rich bastards' will have foreclosed on the hill dwellers' mortgages.

raymw:
What makes you think they need ammo? Way before this happens, and it well may not,, the 'rich bastards' will have foreclosed on the hill dwellers' mortgages.

Probably an even more malevolent scenario - and not unlikely.

No doubt the hill dwellers will be told "It's for your own good"

...R

Qdeathstar:
We have certainly went down a rabbit hole here folks.

It is a veritable Black Hole. @GoForSmoke must be wondering what he started with his innocent "The look on Zelensky's face at the UN when his new friend tells him they will be getting along with Putin soon".

With friends like Trump who needs enemies. Turkey, a member of Nato, had already decided that they would be better off buying weapons from Russia before "The Donald" started threatening to destroy their economy. Now that "The Donald" has abandoned the Kurds they too are seeing the benefits of turning to Russia! Meanwhile some 60,000 ISIS fighters are starting to leak from Kurdish prisons.

It is obviously all part of a master plan by a stable genius that we mere mortals are unable to comprehend.

America First is Putin's strategy for world domination and Trump is his punk.

Qdeathstar:
... I don’t like/agree with welfare for all ....

Jesus did;
Matthew 25:31-46

Didn’t he end up dying on a cross?

I'd love to know how you end.

stiff against the freezing fog glaring at a tickless watch, i imagine.

Perhaps in a pool of self pity pondering the path i took that put me in position to play out life without a purpose? #NAH

Sitting on a sideline searching for a selfish savior to save the sentient from their natural discourse- A squaller of sin with a side of righteousness? #NAH

Jesus has nothing to do with it.

Not really, I was just poking an asshat.

well, generally when you poke then pop an asshat you get a face full of sh... well, you know. #jussayindoggg

I'll leave that for other members to decide who stinks this time. You wanna diss Mohammed next? Budda?

Awe shucks...

This is my fault. I broke the Golden Rule of never talking about Politics or Religion in a Bar.

Sorry. :frowning:

It’s ok Ardly. I still love you.

Trump just killed Soleimani... assuming this doesn’t cause an all out war with Iran, first good move he has made in a while.

That assumption though....