[Help Wanted] The ArduWatch - A Simple, Low Cost, Take Anywhere Platform

Day 2

I would love feedback on the watch, I'm going to begin fabricating the watch base (All one piece of ABS, with a clear Lexan Cover plate) really soon
There is a 3mm channel in the handle for wiring of the pins. I'd put 14 square square holes (28 total pins on Femtoduino) around the solid bracelet (Design change, had no idea how to do the chain design) in the square holes i'd put the female ends of a M/F breadboard cable. Each hole will be engraved with it's pin and function(IE --- PIN 13 with a LED Icon)

According to really rough calculations, the 50Mah LIPO battery should power the femtoduino and ftdi for around 175 hours. This is just on, no functions or programs running, nothing else connected. Now when I got 175 hours my jaw dropped. Someone suggested the arduino draws .2ma, and the 3.7v LIPO has a 50mah rating. I would imagine this is waaay off. Possibly a decimal was off, 17.5 hours might sound correct...

The FTDI will be included in the first prototype, it's the red board in the picture (It's actually a microftx board)

The only thing I am ABSOLUTELY COMPLETELY unsure of, is how to charge the battery and how that wiring will work. If someone could look at the list of batteries in my first post, maybe someone can recommend one of those, space vs battery life is a huge issue. The battery HAS to be that small to fit in the compartment correctly. I think i also need to somehow fit a charging circuit in it... ugh...

I also included my day 2 sketch. I haven't modeled the pins, and the bracelet has to be that thick (13mm) in order to house the pins and wires correctly... but at the end of the day it's just a prototype.

Still looking for help, for now I'm calling it the ArduWatch.
And we need to make this thing stylish and good looking, help me in any way you can, even a "Hey, cool" or "Your idea is going nowhere" would be appreciated. (Although the latter of the two would make me feel sad)