Who are you? Where are you located?

hello I have a doubt can we use hot gun glue on LCD instead of soldering gun ?

Not if you want to make solid electrical contact.

Iam Vinod Jose from Angamaly, Kerala in India into web development

Hello People,
I am Mukesh, have been interested in educational electronics since sometime now, recently started an online sales platform for academic project requirements for electronic students in India. Its called mynics.in

We plan to make Mynics a one stop solution for engineering students (knowledge & products). We would like to request everyone on this platform to test our site and give us your valuable feedback.
Our site has a sales platform, forums, projects, blogs and workshops.

Hope you guys have a great experience.
Regards,
Mukesh.

which is the arduino board for doing project ?

problem uploading to board :frowning:

Hi, I am David and living in Mumbai.

Hello everyone,
I am deepshika and I am from India.
I am not a student exactly, but I am learning a few tutorials online.
I think I'll learn a lot from this forum!

Hi I'm Alex, A Design and Technology Teacher from the UK... thinking of starting up an Arduino club here in Mysore...!

Moderators Kudos for representing India .

Hai , :wink:
Sibin here , am from KERALA .
A mechanical engineer who happens to be an electronics enthusiast and a coding freak .
I been a evangelist for Arduino since IDE1.0.1 always loved the community and support .

In league with the community support and Arduino I designed and worked with - UNO CLONES ,CNC , bots , solar energy , IoT-ESP8266 , aquaponics , Agricultural automation , Battery management systems......

Also a Mechatronics enthusiasts ,Developer , product designer , creative technologist. :slight_smile:

Tejas Here, I am from Pune
india is may country

It is really great to see India have their own section on arduino site. I love to know that how people are working hard to grow our IT industry.

I have ready different replies and i am pretty sure. There are a lot of talented South Asian users exist on this website.

Good to know you all. Looking forward to share my experiences with you guys and learn new things form here.

Hello All

This is Vijay from Chennai and have been using Arduino for a year or so and glad to see quite a few in India.
Cheers

Hi Guys!!

This is Aakanksha. Am an M.Tech Student from Hyderabad. Glad to see these many Indians in this forum.

Hello to all I need help for my cnc 3018 engraving machine which brought by banggood.
Machine gcode expect Nahi Kar rahi grblcontroller show karta h but machine bas vibration karti h.i Is anyone who can help me I am living near Delhi thanks

@Dropside

You were warned about cross posting and duplication.
Please take the next 7 days to remind yourself about those aspects.

Bob.

I am a software developer working with the leading software development company in the USA.

Hello, I am Pakhi Chauhan from Patna Bihar. Studying in a School in class Vi, having a little knowledge about Electronic and Instrumentation, but really interested in learning, if guided properly. I assure you that I will pickup very fast.

Thank You

Your's Truelly

Pakhi Chauhan

Hi, I'm new to the forum, I would like to learn to develop a project