The making of a CNC machine by a complete NOOB

Goooooooooooooooooooood afternoon, or morning, or night. It depends on were do you live.

Ok, status, I savaged some parts from a old printer, I'm trying to make the motors work (MITSUMI M49SP-1 7.5ºSTEP 4OOHM) and I need a driver! It only has 4 wires so I assume it is dipolar (?)

I found these
(1) https://www.banggood.com/pt/CNC-Shield-4-X-DRV8825-Driver-Kit-For-Arduino-3D-Printer-p-1134939.html?gmcCountry=PT&currency=EUR&utm_source=googleshopping&utm_medium=cpc_elc&utm_content=felix2&utm_campaign=pla-all2-pt-pc&gclid=CjwKCAjw68zZBRAnEiwACw0eYeN9X_pGR9n4JHxo_eD9KAtkllO8WYftschW2j1hr3h6bRkahC8f_RoCFnwQAvD_BwE&stayold=1&cur_warehouse=CN

(2) A3967 Module EasyDriver Shield Stepping Stepper Motor Driver for Arduino for sale online | eBay

Will one of these work? And how do I get the sofware needed? Need some info folks!

bitpiece:
Will one of these work?

Don't know anything about 1, but 2 will certainly let you drive a stepper motor. I've seen lots of folks use that one.

bitpiece:
And how do I get the sofware needed?

You either write it or you hire someone to write it for you.

Have you searched this site for "Stepper" yet. If not then I'd start there or by Googling "Arduino Stepper"

Many people use the Grbl firmware for their CNC machines. The Pololu site has information on the DRV8825.

The DRV8825 can supply a great deal more current than the A3967 in an Easydriver. About 1.7 amps compared to less than 0.7 amps.

These links may help
Stepper Motor Basics
Simple Stepper Code

...R