can't upload anything to MKR1000 anymore

I started to play with MKR1000 and when uploaded one sketch it stopped working properly. Now I can't upload anything on the little thing.
After trying to upload something I get this error:

processing.app.debug.RunnerException
	at cc.arduino.packages.uploaders.SerialUploader.uploadUsingPreferences(SerialUploader.java:162)
	at cc.arduino.UploaderUtils.upload(UploaderUtils.java:78)
	at processing.app.Sketch.upload(Sketch.java:1186)
	at processing.app.Sketch.exportApplet(Sketch.java:1160)
	at processing.app.Sketch.exportApplet(Sketch.java:1132)
	at processing.app.Editor$DefaultExportHandler.run(Editor.java:2409)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Caused by: processing.app.SerialException: Error touching serial port '/dev/ttyACM0'.
	at processing.app.Serial.touchForCDCReset(Serial.java:87)
	at cc.arduino.packages.uploaders.SerialUploader.uploadUsingPreferences(SerialUploader.java:146)
	... 6 more
Caused by: jssc.SerialPortException: Port name - /dev/ttyACM0; Method name - openPort(); Exception type - Port not found.
	at jssc.SerialPort.openPort(SerialPort.java:167)
	at processing.app.Serial.touchForCDCReset(Serial.java:81)
	... 7 more

And after that Board is not connected to any port. I tried changing permissions on /dev/ttyACM0 before uploading and that didn't help. Tried using multiple IDEs (1.6.12. 1.6.9 and 1.6.7) also different SAMD boards packages (1.6.7 and 1.6.3), no luck with using Linux Mint 18 or Windows 7. Tried double and single tap reset button before uploading without any luck.

Did I just ruined my MKR1000 or is there a solution?

I ran into the same problem and received the following advice: Double tap quickly the little white reset button.

Later I found that the way to avoid the problem is to not write to serial while the board is still resetting, as this creates a race condition that can cause the condition.
Serial.begin(9600);
while (!Serial) {; } // wait for serial port to connect.

Almost certain the while serial section should be no longer required for the MKR.

I think there were a couple of threads where this was mentioned and possibly on GitHub too.

If all else fails for upload the "Quickly double tap the reset button" as mentioned by SurfingDude seems to remedy a lot of issues seen.

I don't have much experience with Linux but Win 7 X64 pro works great here with 1.6.12 and boards 1.6.8.
I also find the Web IDE ( CREATE ) works well with the MKR too.

"If all else fails for upload the "Quickly double tap the reset button" as mentioned by SurfingDude seems to remedy a lot of issues seen."

I would comment that my finger is to fat and slow to reliably tap that button. A ballpoint pen does much better.

Thank you guys for a quick response. Seems that I wasn't tapping the button quickly enough when tried it. And also seems that IDE on Linux doesn't work properly. When I tried to do it on Windows it was success. Thank you one more time.

Das ist die Lösung des Sketch-Ladeproblemes MKR1000 :

void setup() {
Serial.begin(115200);
while (!Serial) {delay(10);}

Einmal dieses Programm laden (z.B. mit dem Doppelklick gehts manchmal)

Danach nie wieder Probleme
Kein WIn7 Problem. Kein Treiberproblem, Alles Quark, was Du sonst so findes.

Danke für den obigen winzigen Tipp, den ich wochenlang gesucht habe!

@olfi

Unless there is a very specific reason you should not need the "while" option for the MKR serial It was dealt with quite some time ago and the firmware upgraded also helped to fix a lot of other issues too.