Single Channel H-Bridge IC

Hello!

I'm looking for a single channel version of the following H-Bridge driver IC:

I tried to look for a single channel version on TI's website but I was getting confused by inconsistent terminology. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks!

Any reason you can't just use one of the channels and leave the other unconnected? Or even better, connect the two channels in parallel and get a bit more current. Are you trying to save on space?

--
The Ruggeduino: compatible with Arduino UNO, 24V operation, all I/O's fused and protected

Hardly H-Bridges are single channel , atleast the most popular like L293D or this SN44 series are all dual channel even the small SOP-8 packaged H-Bridges are 2channel, just go for that chip on sparkfun and just connect their channels to double the current flow capacity through the H-Bridge and believe me you have to do as im saying because these motors take a lot of amperage in current and the H-Bridges you are looking at are entry level small one's which have low current flow capacity.

Or, make out your own H-Bridge http://www.bristolwatch.com/ele/h_bridge.htm with power mosfets.