arduino not connecting

just what the title says its not connecting. its been a few months since i've used this computer to program an arduino. i don't think its the arduino that's causing the problem.
i can select the uno and dev tty. but the screen for that select is to and im not able to get to scroll down to accept the selection.

Your description of the problem is not clear. Are you saying the Tools > Port menu is grayed out?

its not greyed out it just when the menu is up im able to select the arduino uno and the dev tty port. just cant move the screen south to hit the accept button.

Sorry, I didn't notice this was the Chrome App forum section. I was talking about the real Arduino IDE. I don't have a Chrome OS device so I can't help you, but I'm sure someone else will be along.

got it working just had to downsize the screen to get to the ok button

rverm44820:
just what the title says its not connecting. its been a few months since i've used this computer to program an arduino. i don't think its the arduino that's causing the problem.
i can select the uno and dev tty. but the screen for that select is to and im not able to get to scroll down to accept the selection.

I have same problem