Surface mount 328P socket holder, where to find?

Been searching the net for something that would allow me to program a couple of these at once, or even one at a time by dropping into a socket, click upload and move on. Is there any solution like this?

They're often called a test socket, and they look something like this.

Thank you. I found one on ebay for $13.

And if I remember correctly, i can use another arduino to program each chip.

donperry:

That's correct:
https://www.arduino.cc/en/Tutorial/ArduinoISP

donperry:

You can, but you have two different ways to do this. Which way is best for you depends on what will happen to the ATmega chip afterwards. Do you want to "burn" the Arduino bootloader to the chip so that other sketches can be uploaded later using a USB-serial adaptor? Or do you want to upload some fixed sketch for use in a final product/circuit? Either way, it might be more convenient to use an ISP programmer, such as USBAsp.

PaulRB:
You can, but you have two different ways to do this. Which way is best for you depends on what will happen to the ATmega chip afterwards. Do you want to "burn" the Arduino bootloader to the chip so that other sketches can be uploaded later using a USB-serial adaptor? Or do you want to upload some fixed sketch for use in a final product/circuit? Either way, it might be more convenient to use an ISP programmer, such as USBAsp.

Yes, A final permanent sketch once the code is "release ready". Ok will check that out.

I would make sure you had pads to connect a Programmer to the board just in case (pads, unpopulated holes, etc).