What Adurino do I need for Meccanoid?

ckielcave:
And im stuck LOL what is the trick to see whats in it .. ? i mean hoe do i retrieve to code ?

I'm not sure what you mean - if your mean the code that's in the controller that came with the robot - you can't. The best you can do is download the library that Meccano makes available for the Arduino, install it, then start writing code to use it.

ckielcave:
i cant program from scratch ... i need the original code and from there i will try and error :stuck_out_tongue:

Then you're going to have to learn, if you want to get anywhere with this. While Meccano has created an Arduino library for you to download and use (once you get the servos connected to the Arduino - which doesn't look very difficult) - you are still going to have to do a bit of work to get things "moving". There doesn't seem to be many (or any?) people who have purchased this robot kit - and who have gotten it to work with the Arduino - outside of maybe Meccano, and/or whomever they contracted with to get the library written.

In other words - you may be a pioneer, along with @Darwin7...!

ckielcave:
Also .. what is the difference between the motor ? the 20$ upgrade one is not the same as the original ?

I don't think there is a difference - but without the original kit motors, and the upgrade motor in hand, I can't say for certain. But I honestly doubt that they are different. They just offer the upgrade so you can expand the original functionality. That, and they offer a four motor version of the robot, but the "brain" can support eight motors - so there's that expansion possibility. For the robot kit that already has 8 motors, if you wanted to use more you would need to either use an Arduino or other microcontroller - or maybe the controller from the kit allows you to daisy chain multiple motors (up to some limit based on current consumption) per each of the eight ports. I don't know.