Voice recognition with easyVR - bridge problem

Hi guys !

I'm working on a vocal recognition with the shield easyVR 3.0. I got both, shield and module.

Actually, I added the easyVR library in the arduino program, and upload the bridge example to my board. I guess that my shield is well plugged with my arduino, I saw some tutorials like this :

So when I uploaded the bridge example in my arduino, this is what I got in the serial monitor :

"---
Bridge not started!"

As I saw in the same tutorial, I tried to connect the shield with the program easyVR commander. So I chose the same COM as my arduino, and tried to connect but, even if I got the bridge example in my arduino, I always got this :

" device has been found,but the 'bridge" software is not responding or it is outdated. You need to manually download the updated "bridge" software to the device (see instructions)."

Could someone help, I don't understand anything even after many research !

If you need some pictures of how I plugged the shield and the arduino, or what I did in the program, just ask :slight_smile:

Thanks

I has similar problems, and it turned out to be the pins of the shield.
Hover the shield over the Arduino, and see if the two rows of pins line up.
You can bend all the pins of a whole row by pressing it down on a flat surface.

http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=310941.0
Leo..

Hi!

I'm working on a voice recognition with the shield easyVR 3.0.

I added the easyVR library in the arduino program, and upload the bridge example to my board. I guess that my shield is well plugged with my arduino mega.
So when I uploaded the bridge example in my arduino, this is what I got in the serial monitor :

"---
Bridge not started!"

As I saw in the same tutorial, I tried to connect the shield with the program easyVR commander.
And when train command then show

' could not train command 0 of group 1' and
'wait operation time out'

somebody help me, I don't understand anything even after many research !