I Need help with Arduino + ROBOREALM!!

I want to make a roborealm robot platform with an arduino but i want it to do something like this Follow me (www.edv-detail.narod.ru) - YouTube Can somebody help me??? I need the arduino to controll an old remote control car i have and I will put a laptop on top, If you can tell me how to do it and include an code id be very happy!

So what help do you need with the arduino part of your project?

I Want to know how to make the robot run like that... I Want roborealm to control the rc car and follow me, Ect. I just dont know where to start

zoomkat:
So what help do you need with the arduino part of your project?

I Want to know how to make the robot run like that... I Want roborealm to control the rc car and follow me, Ect. I just dont know where to start

You need to start with roborealm and get it working and developing control commands to send out the pc serial port to the arduino. The arduino will just be operating on motor/servo commands from the pc.

Step by step instruction please? lol

zoomkat:

You need to start with roborealm and get it working and developing control commands to send out the pc serial port to the arduino. The arduino will just be operating on motor/servo commands from the pc.

Have you tried the roborealm web site? There is a tutorial section.

Its not very specific so Ill try to find some resources on google

dxw00d:
Have you tried the roborealm web site? There is a tutorial section.