communication between PLC beckhoff and arduino UNO using ethernet shield

hi everyone, I got a problem connecting my arduino ethernet shield with my PLC. I'm trying to make a ball and beam system with PLC and i need the data from arduino to control the beam. Can you please help me with the connection between the arduino and PLC?

I got a problem connecting my arduino ethernet shield with my PLC.

What is it?

Hi Olis,

Hmm. I was expecting full article, pictures, screenshots and code handed to me on the golden pillow.

I just go through the same. Did you manage to solve it?

I found that library for Modbus.

And this one for MDP.

"Beckhoff implements open automation systems based on PC Control technology. The product range covers Industrial PCs, I/O and Fieldbus Components, Drive Technology and automation software. Products that can be used as separate components or integrated into a complete and seamless control system are available for all industries. The Beckhoff “New Automation Technology” philosophy represents universal and open control and automation solutions that are used worldwide in a wide variety of different applications, ranging from CNC-controlled machine tools to intelligent building automation."

Look like it is going to be a lot of fun. I have an access to the full Beckoff system for development period. Just don't really want to break it. Only £3,500 for the mainboard.