Personal start page

Hi there!

It would be great if there was a link that would kick me to my favourite board - I especially miss that after reading personal messages.

Just a thought ...

Gregor

Bookmark it?

Delta_G:
Bookmark it?

I don't have every page bookmarked on every device I use. I think that something like a „personal start page“ would be helpful for a lot of users.

Regards,

Gregor

gregorss:
I don't have every page bookmarked on every device I use.

Who's talking about every page. You said you wanted:

gregorss:
a link that would kick me to my favourite board

That's just one bookmark. Most of the browsers now let you share bookmarks across devices. What are you using?

Delta_G:
Most of the browsers now let you share bookmarks across devices.

That might be true for certain browsers on certain devices. Not for different browsers on different platforms on different devices.

Regards,

Gregor

PS: Are you saying my suggestion is somewhat stupid?

gregorss:
PS: Are you saying my suggestion is somewhat stupid?

Not at all. Only that nothing discussed here ever seems to make it to the eyes of anyone who could even come close to doing anything about it. So the chances of anything like what you want ever happening are pretty much nil if history serves.

So I was trying to offer alternatives that would at least be within your own power to implement.

Delta_G:
So I was trying to offer alternatives that would at least be within your own power to implement.

Oh, okay. What I do implement these days is some kind of „personal start page“ online where I put my favourite webcams, some links and stuff like that.

A link to the Arduino forum is already there. Having some kind of home button/link (or functionality in my personal menu, the one on top/right) would be some kind of candy. I really go in for sweets :slight_smile:

Regards,

Gregor

Delta_G:
Not at all. Only that nothing discussed here ever seems to make it to the eyes of anyone who could even come close to doing anything about it. ...

All the clamoring for MKR board ads seems to have been listened to.