Problem with bilateral communication between Arduino and Processing

PaulS:
Nonsense. Servos can not access a COM port. I'm not aware of any LIDAR sensors that can, either.

So, you really need to try again. How many Arduinos are connected to the PC via serial ports?

Processing can talk to multiple serial ports at a time. Only one Arduino can be connected to a serial port.

Sorry, nothing is actually connected to a physical serial port, I am using the serial library to send the data from ardunio to processing. Both servos and the lidar sensor are just connected to the analog/digital pins on the ardunio. Now, once that code is running, I need to send that data over to a GUI made in processing. I do this by using the serial library which apparently is connect to COMM3. The issue is, only the lidar sensor or the servos can send data, not both at the same time. This is because the serial port is "busy" according to what it is showing me. I just need it to where I can send the servos data and lidar data together to processing and be able to output it on the GUI. Currently, I have it where I have to comment out either the lidar code or servo code depending on what data I want. So, I am able to get the data for them from ardunio to processing l, just not at the same time (which is what I am trying to do).