Help with Arduino Coding-(geiger counter,altimeter,etc...)

A friend and I bought components with no idea how they worked...should of done research but we bought these components.

Arduino Uno R3

AdaFruit Ultimate GPS Data Logger

A Geiger counter(model: NGMC-V1)

GPS antenna and adapter

Bmp 180 Altimeter from Adafruit.

Our problem is trying to find/make a code that will work with all parts, we have found some codes for individual parts.
Can anyone help us?

(deleted)

Our project is going to be launch in a rocket and we plan to measure gamma rays during the fly time. We are not going to be using a breadboard and everything will be secure. We need a code to let us measure and record the data on a SD card. We need to have the it running by May 15 for testing, if possible.

Geiger counters don't measure gamma rays very effectively, and they will encounter lots of other types of radiation at high altitude (muons, electrons, etc.).

What do they measure, we are just trying to record data from it.

I have these components and have no clue how to code

Arduino Uno R3

AdaFruit Ultimate GPS Data Logger

A Geiger counter(model: NGMC-V1)

GPS antenna and adapter

Bmp 180 Altimeter from Adafruit.

My project will be going in a rocket and we plan to use the Geiger counter to record data.
Can someone help?

There is a forum for Gigs where you can pay to have others write code for you.

Lots of folk here are willing to help.
But you have to show that you are willing to do the work.

Go find tutorials on one of those components.
Connect it to your Uno.
Write the code from the tutorial.
See if it works.

If not, post back here with your questions. (use code tags when you post your code)

Ok thanks and we have codes for some of are components but I'm confused on how to combine them into one code.

but I'm confused on how to combine them into one code

You're confused, and we're ignorant.
It's not a good start, is it?

This is a repeat of the OP's earlier post, in which I posted code that should work.