Information about Arduino Nano 33 Ble Sense

Hello,

I would like to get some information about the newly announced Arduino Nano 33 Ble Sense. Since I could not find a category for specific questions about Arduino models, I decided to post it here. If I'm doing something wrong, please let me know.

I'm a post-doctoral researcher who uses wearable sensors for human behaviour analysis. My group is really interested in this new release but we have some requirements for our experiments and are not sure if Nano 33 Ble Sense can satisfy them. These requirements are as follows:

• Synchronisation: Is it possible to synchronise multiple Arduino's to the same clock? We would like to synchronise the sensor readings from multiple Arduinos with a precision of at least ms.
  • Battery: I didn't see any included battery in the specifications. Which batteries are compatible with this system?
  • Data collection-uploading: We aim to collect sensor data for long terms, up to 10 hours where the onboard memory won't be sufficient. Is it possible to increase the memory? Should we stream the data to a central hub? What is the preferred approach?

Thanks in advance.