Connecting strange wiper motor, help selecting diodes (or other suggestion)

If the wiper motor draws 25 amps it's bad almost any of the never use over a 15 amp fuse and 10 amps in newer cars is the normal.

Current. The minimum required current for the motor is 1.6 amps at 70 rpm, 0.9 amps at 41 rpm (and 4 amps if you elect to run it at 106 rpm, see note on the next page). These current ratings are for the motor spinning with no load. As you add mechanical load, these numbers can increase dramatically, doubling or even tripling under a heavy load. (When testing for torque, I found the motor to draw close to 14 amps in a stalled condition.) This factor must be taken into account when selecting a power supply. Since the motor will only use what it needs when it comes to current, it's best to provide a source with a higher current rating than you think you might need. I would recommend a 5 amp or greater supply to handle most circumstances.

And most stuff you find on the net say a 5 amp supply will run most any of them there not a power house of a motor

Contrary to what some believe, the wiper motor does not oscillate back and forth, it rotates continuously in one direction like most other motors. The rotational motion is converted to the back and forth wiper motion by a series of mechanical linkages. Here's a page that shows how this works in a car Inside the Wipers - How Windshield Wipers Work | HowStuffWorks

This type of motor is called a"gearhead" or "gear motor" and has the advantage of having lots of torque. My unscientific test (using one wiper motor and a torque wrench) found that at 12 volts, on high speed, the motor has 13.5 pound-feet and on low speed, has 17.5 pound-feet of torque.

Here a nice link Wiper Motor Page