Beginner Ethernet Shield V1.1

...send some sensor data continuously to 'PC' far away with my friend via internet, with the help of my Ethernet, my PC and Arduino...

The good news: I tcan be done! And you've identified the way to do it.

The bad news?....

I don't know about "Network programming"...

You'll need to learn.

===
Half the problem is that you'll have to learn a whole bunch of things all at once... building and running a server (that topic alone has multiple sub-topics), HTML coding (you won't need more than a smattering)

The other half of the problem is at the receiving end. More details needed of the receiver's exact needs.

===
More good news... it CAN be done!! See http://ArduServer.com for some encouragement, some further information.

===

Does your friend need continuous access to what, say, the temperature is where you are just when he's curious? I.e. is it enough to set up a webpage which can be accessed anytime, and the webpage shows the temperature now? That's fairly easy.

Does your friend need a graph of what the temperatures (or whatever) have been for the past few days? Might be a job to do with a PC at your end, rather than just an Arduino. See Overview of FarWatch products- surveillance via internet

Another answer, which would need just Arduino and a lot of work (and an always-on internet connection) is Pachube... If your friend needs a graph of up to 30 days' data (longer if you pay... 30 day service is free). More on that at Pachube for Sensing and Control- SC1wy