IDE for high DPI screens?

So, I got a new laptop a couple of weeks ago it's a Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro (3200 x 1800 13.3" screen). Installed the arduino IDE on it today to realize that it apparently does not support DPI scaling. So I have itty bitty tiny buttons and text. Really, unusable. Changing my screen resolution is not really the solution I'm looking for. So I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions? Is there an alternative IDE that will work with this screen resolution, or another work around that I might be able to use?

In Preferences you can set the font size of the editor.

steven6282:
Is there an alternative IDE that will work with this screen resolution, or another work around that I might be able to use?

Check out this thread:

http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=118440.0

eried has done a bit of work in his tweaked IDE with some of the bitmaps used in the GUI; he might be able to offer some suggestions and insights as to how this could be addressed. He may have even done it already -- worth asking.

FINALLY SOLVED IT FOR KDE!!! 8)

By changing GTK font size from 14 to 7 in Kubuntu -> System Settings -> Application Style -> Gnome Application Style (GTK) -> font.

Note: My rig : 1920x1080 15.6" laptop with Nvidia gpu.

Note2: This will definitely work for those who installed proprietary Nvidia driver and after that had a system-wide dpi problem and tried to fix it by forcing font dpi in Kubuntu settings at last installed Arduino and see the big fonts in menu bar.