need a program written

Hey everyone,
just got sent over here for someone to write a program for a project. I have a mega2560 r3 board and I need a program written that will read all 15 analog inputs from 0 - 15 and convert that to 15 different servo positions. I want to be able to change the servo positions by changing resistors. I will also need an adjustable delay between each position change.
I am new to this platform and my knowledge base is in other electronics. I'm not expecting anything for free, I just need to be able to adjust the delay and the positions. I have no problem using potentiometers for the resistance.
Also I need it to trigger with a button push...
thanks

PM sent

Have a servo follow a pot is straightforward - check the examples in the IDE, or the code given in the Servo playground example.

For better results upon reading a new analog input, read it twice, discarding the first reading.

The delay is poorly defined. It's going to be the hardest part for you to get working correctly.
How long?
From onset of movement of the pot or stop of movement?
What if the pot was moved one way, then the other way, during the delay: follow the pattern or just go to the last setting?

Is this project still active?

that will read all 15 analog inputs from 0 - 15 and convert that to 15 different servo positions.

From 0 to 15 that’s 16 input... :slight_smile:

Ok, isn't.