3535 Neopixel Eagle footprint?

Hi everyone. I am planning on using some of the Adafruit 3535 neopixels (PRODUCT ID: 2659) in a future project where I will be getting a pcb fabricated. So of course, I would like to use a premade component from the Adafruit Eagle library. In the description of the product it says that there is a part in the library "We have a ready-to-go component for this in the Adafruit EAGLE library", however the pads for the component in the library don't look to me like they match the ones of the 3535 I linked above, however I cant really tell from the pictures. Anyone know if this is indeed the correct part or not? Thanks in advance for the help!

It looks about right to me. the 2812 has some funky exposed leads on the bottom, but you probably want to use it with standard-shaped smd pads. You probably don't want to run other traces under there, though!

westfw:
It looks about right to me. the 2812 has some funky exposed leads on the bottom, but you probably want to use it with standard-shaped smd pads. You probably don't want to run other traces under there, though!

Ok, great, thanks for the help!