How to do the thing who is on the top of the Robot Tank Killer of Mosquitos ?

Hi everibody, I am 14 and I know nothing in electronic.
I saw the robot tank killer of mosquitos :

( This Robotic Tank Wants To Kill Mosquitoes With A Laser | Popular Science )

and the phonotic fence :

( Photonic Fence Identifies Bugs and Only Zaps Those on a 'Kill List' | Digital Trends )

but i want to try to do the same thing who is on the top of the Robot tank to kill mostiquos like this thing.
I saw that he has an 2d lidar.
Can you give more informations to do this thing and all the materials I need to do it ?

Thanks for your helps :slight_smile: !!!

How to do the thing who is on the top of the Robot Tank Killer of Mosquitos ?

Hi everibody, I am 14 and I know nothing in electronic.
I saw the robot tank killer of mosquitos :

( This Robotic Tank Wants To Kill Mosquitoes With A Laser | Popular Science )

and the phonotic fence :

( Photonic Fence Identifies Bugs and Only Zaps Those on a 'Kill List' | Digital Trends )

but i want to try to do the same thing who is on the top of the Robot tank to kill mostiquos like this thing.
I saw that he has an 2d lidar.
Can you give more informations to do this thing and all the materials I need to do it ?

Thanks for your helps :slight_smile: !!!
I hope I'm in the right place !!!

Please don't cross post!
http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=589899

Duplicate posts waste the time of the people helping you. Someone might spend 15 minutes writing a detailed answer on this thread, without knowing that someone else already did the same in the other thread. This behavior is not very respectful to the people you're asking for assistance. Just because they give their time freely doesn't mean it has no value.

In the future, take some time to pick the forum section that best suits the topic of your question and then only post once to that forum section. This is basic forum etiquette, as explained in the sticky "How to use this forum - please read." post you will find at the top of every forum section. It contains a lot of other useful information. Please read it.

Last chance @KingYoda31. Stop cross-posting.