Go Down

Topic: Cloud unavailable ? (Read 2723 times) previous topic - next topic

ballscrewbob

Seem to be getting a circle of doom trying to get to the cloud section.

Anyone else ?
It may not be the answer you were looking for but its the one I am giving based on either experience, educated guess, google or the fact that you gave nothing to go with in the first place so I used my wonky crystal ball.

ckovar82

yes, like an endleess loop

but sometime I am also getting the "502 bad gateway" errors to lighten things up a bit :D

ballscrewbob

What OS are you on ?

Win 7 x64 pro here and using Chrome browser
It may not be the answer you were looking for but its the one I am giving based on either experience, educated guess, google or the fact that you gave nothing to go with in the first place so I used my wonky crystal ball.

ckovar82

i am having the issues with win8.1 x64 and win10 x64.

tried with chrome, IE and firefox. but i mostly get the 502 bad gateway

ballscrewbob

Made a quick vid of clearing the Cache on chrome and enabling the chrome dev console to gather any additional info.

borzik

+1
I always get 502 Bad Gateway error, don't see even "loading" icon; it doesn't depend on browser (same error on Firefox and Chrome).
https://create.arduino.cc/ works fine, but as soon as I click "Sign in" in top-right, it shows 502 (URL is like https://id.arduino.cc/cas/oauth2.0/authorize?client_id=...).

kadafi

"502 bad gateway" for me too.

BitHacker

Cloud is seriously screwed up. I have not been able to log into it for a few months now, using multiple operating systems and multiple browsers.

ballscrewbob

It was unavailable for a while but I can get into it now.

Win 7 x64 pro, CHROME browser.

Go Up