2.4 inch TFT touch LCD Screen Module For Arduino UNO R3 SD low price jocks

PHTVS:
Good evening,

I have recently bought a el-cheapo (mcufriend) 2,8 inch tft touch screen on ebay.

After a couple of hours of reading and trying (and some cursing too :smiley: ) I finaly got the LCD a bit working.
Im using the ST7783 library as posted in this topic and I got some images on the screen.

But the problem is that there are a couple of white/rainbow lines on the left side of the screen.

The other problem is that when I use the tftpaint demo and I draw a line from left to right, the lcd is painting from right to left. So the screen is mirrored I gues.

Anyone have ideas to fix this problem, because Im out of options.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Theo

Hi.
My first shitty display adapter did this to my 3.5" touch LCD but later found that it was a cheapo clone.. bought a new - original adapter - and everything worked.. Your display problem though: can it be an offset issue? that you need to correct some values in the library.. (Y-coordinates) I haven't investigated any further on this as i'm using UTFT from Henning Karlsen and haven't had the misfortune to do it myself.

• If - you're using Henning Karlsens display lib UTFT there's a calibration routine included which sets the coordinates for you.. ultimate niftyness.